Visit a crafter to add effects to your costume he needs to be level 10.
There are six different types of Costume Cores:
- Activated X-Gene
- Radioactive Isotope
Each character must use a specific core when adding the bonus to their costume.
Adding a Core to a Costume
The ability to add a core to your costume is unlocked at Crafter Level 10, and costs a variable amount dependent on the level of the core.
List of Possible Bonuses
- +1 Durability
- +1 Strength
- +1 Fighting skill
- +1 Speed
- +1 Energy projection
- +1 Intelligence
- +X spirit
- +x health
- x% damage converted to health (max up to 0.5% since patch 2.1)
- Regain 25% of health and spirit when you use a medkit
- +35% movement speed for 5 seconds when you use a medkit
- Become invisible for 3 seconds when you use a medkit
- Become invulnerable for 2 seconds when you use a medkit
- +x physical defense
For example, a core with +20% Special Item Find, +1 Speed, and +1 Intelligence is now possible.
|Marvel Heroes Navigation|